Encourage Your Crew and Dockmates
to Join CCYC!
(Revised May 2005)
1. The applicant for membership is required to have ownership in a boat moored in Montrose Harbor and required to fill out an application addressed to the attention of the membership chairperson. Applications may be obtained at the Club, downloaded from our website (www.corinthian.org) or from the membership chairman.
2. An applicant for regular membership must return the following:
- A completed, signed application
- A check covering all fees
3. Upon receipt of the signed application, the membership chairperson will send the following to the applicant:
- A welcome letter
- Clubhouse access card(s)
- A copy of the house rules
- A description of club facilities/services
The above process takes approximately 2 weeks from the time the membership chairman receives the application.
The Club secretary will follow-up with a mailing including:
- Membership Card(s)
- Membership Roster
- $30.00 in food service vouchers
Membership is available to all applicants following this procedure regardless of race, sex, religion or ethnic origin. CCYC welcomes members who sharean interest in boating and who will support club activities as needed, emphasizing our long standing “Volunteer” spirit.
In the case of married couples or boats with multiple owners making application membership, the person signing the application will be considered the member. Both though, may apply as individual members. In the case of boats with multiple owners all are encouraged to join individually.
For further information contact: